Extends the Unidrive M range with maximum servo performance in a minimum size package. Optimized for high-dynamic applications.
EtherCAT is integrated in the drive. It offers EoE (Ethernet over EtherCAT) support for connecting a PC for comissioning and monitoring via the EtherCAT network.
Leader in compactness and installation for single and multi-axis configurations
- 3 different sizes up to 48 A peak current, 40 mm width for all sizes
- Cabinet depth from 200 mm
- 25 drives up to 16 A can be placed in a 1 m wide cabinet
- Single cable concept including power conductors and feedback communication
- From stand-alone drive to modular system with interconnected DC busses
300% peak current performance
Very high torque to size ratio when using Unimotor HD servo motors
62.5 μs current loop
250 μs position and speed loop
- Unique ‘dead beat’ current controller for maximum bandwidth
Notch filter for suppression of mechanical resonances
Flexibly expandable functions via optional modules
- Digitax HD supports a range of communications, I/O, feedback and machine control option modules.
- Overall width including modules: 62 mm
Patented Ultraflow technology
- Control Techniques’ patented Ultraflow™ technology expels heat directly outside of the cabinet through the rear of the drive
- An intelligently controlled fan minimizes acoustic noise and optimizes fan lifetime
- Controlling the air flow through the drive protects the drive electronics
- Ultraflow™ requires only a 32 mm hole in the cabinet meaning rapid, trouble-free installation